• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A little Comedy for Water Cooling.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

qualhiveldorf

WOW, I tried it and I and it works, then i added lots of salt to the bathtub to make the water more conductive and I got an even higher overclock then I filled the tub with gasoline and lit it on fire and I got rid of the black holes problem, then I put all the solvents that corrode metal and put them in there so that the contacts don't get oxidized and not work, then I put a car battery in there for a little extra power and I got an even higher overclock.

I hope you know i am just joking.

Bad_CEKTOP

Registered
He didn't say anything about the memory he was using. Hmmm... Maybe you could buffer the black hole until a page fault and make a universal time bomb.

squeakygeek

University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
hmm. It just doesn't do it for me. To me it just sounded like a noob to overclocking blabbering on about terahertz and space-talk... putting your hard drive in the toilet... wow, in reality, that would kill the hard drive... I guess to some people that is funny, but to me, it isn't.

Syx

Reminds me of the time I went to idaho..Just kidding
Idaho is a mythical place fabricated by the british.