• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A request for help from an old friend...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
All shipped. Got a nice collection from you guys, there's some nice stuff in there

Attachments

• 1432659429894.jpg
    1432659429894.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 131
Awesome...You guys are the best...thanks for all the support. I'll let you know when things arrive :thup:

Miah, did you ever get your shipment of goods and if so were they still in good shape?

He just messaged me the other day, 6 boxes showed up already which I think is everything but the laptops

Yup...they came in last week in good shape...still waiting on the laptops as James mentioned. Progress is steady on establishing the school, and everyone I talk to is excited for the opportunity it represents for the wider community :thup: But, in general, things move like molasses here in Belize...rest assured, I'll keep you all posted when significant steps take place :salute:

Picked up the laptops today...haven't had a chance to test them out yet, but I will soon enough.

thanks for the update. hope you got enough to get started.
good luck moving forward with everything

This update is long overdue. But I didn't want to continue making promises about time-frame until things were certain. Well, the day has come. I am in week 2 of my first CompTIA A+ certification course with three students, two from Belize, and one flew in from Columbia. We are studying hard and the student are doing very well. It is a 6-week class in collaboration with www.trades4life.bz.

class1 (3).jpg

class1 (2).jpg

class1 (1).jpg

class1 (4).jpg

Thank you again my old friends, and happy overclocking! :thup:

very nice.
note that we do miss you around here as well.
you could have a class on ocforums for your students as well

Thanks guys! Having a blast with this class. Looking forward to many more in the future.

I can only imagine it must be such a rush to offer this kind of help to folks truly in need of guidance. Knowing you, I know you are a great teacher. Best of luck going forward!

Jim

Back