• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A thread regarding OC3d

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
banner6.gif

Heres a banner I made a few weeks back for OC3Ders.

OC3d is a meta user group who also belong to the overclockers.com 3dmark2001 SE team. We combined our CPU's in order to climb the charts and post one on the top 100 stanford list for team 32 :)

seal said:
why not just fold for team32 then? isnt it the same thing?

we are folding for team 32, OC3d user name gave us an opportunity to get folding into the video section of the forums, before that was not possible.

FOLD ON
NAS

Outlook

Just checked on who we can pass in the near future and who's creeping up on us...

Looks like it'll be a battle to get into and hold onto Stanford's top 20, unless I can pull in all the company rigs that is...

A box here and there from OC3d's members sure will help us since there's are so many users with about the same 1000 or so/week as OC3d. Just a couple of XP's could boost us up a few places over the long haul.

OC3d- I think of the F@H project as one giant distrubuted supercomputer. Each username is kind of like a node within the Folding Beast. And within each username are individual rigs. So username = mini distributed supercomputer, while F@H project = one mega distributed supercomputer. OC3d is all about having a big fat node within team 32, one that can put a username from 32 into the top folders of the world.

Last edited:
i predict as soon as the contest is over OC3d's production will skyrocket.

maybe when the winner is announced Nas can put a little ad for you guys having all the peeps switch over to OC3d. i know i am going to.

Back