• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A7N266-VM AA on newegg has vid out adapter?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bdf24

If you click on the "see it" link You get a few pic's. One is of all the accesories for the board. The one below with the red arrow look's to me to be a video out adapter.
Does anyone know if that's what this is?

weasel

Onthe Asus site it lists these accessories that come with the board. I believe the thing your talking about is for the audio.

Accessories
User's Manual
Support CD
UltraDMA 100/66 cable
FDD cable
9-pin COM cable
2-port USB bracket
I/O shield

SickBoy

Inactive Moderator
I have the non-AA version. That's Audio out. I'm looking for a TV out adapter as well, if someone finds one could they let us in on it?

OP
B

bdf24

Well I'll hopefully be ordering this board next week. I wanted to get it this week but the wife said not till next week :( (and it's even for her PC) Show's how much most (not all) women care about computer's. But then she can turn around and complain when her's is'nt working correctly. The board on her PC has been bad for a while. Just does'nt work right. Not ONE PCI slot on the board work's.