• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A7N8x and MBM5 Question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fastcuda

I finally got my system running pretty good, and decided to install MBM5 to see what the cpu diode temp was since asus probe reads the socket only. CPU temp said 0 after installation (set to none for sensor), theres a list in mbm5 to set it up, in that list there are asus 1, 2, 2 (CUSL), 3, 4, custom, none and these:

W83L785TS and
W83L785TS - diode

I tried the top one and got 47C-49C for temps, lower one gets 32C to 35C temps, anyone know what these really are and why the one reads so high? I thought maybe it was my overclock so set voltages and fsb and multiplier to default (1.675volts, 166X11)and the 47C was still the same?

also the case and socket temps read exactly the same as asus probe does (31c, 24c)

Got his listing from the MBM motherboard page.

A7N8X Deluxe ASB100
Asus 2 for Case sensor
Asus 1 for socket temp and W83L785TS S Diode for cpu diode temp.

You can view the list here: http://www.mbm.livewiredev.com/

In the top left column marked "Information". Click on the "Motherboard List" tab.

Al

Thanks, I guess its the one marked diode after it but I wonder what the one not marked diode is and why the temp reads so high on it. Maybe just a mbm5 bug.

Back