• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A7V 333 AGP4x problems..PLS help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Breaker

Registered
Hi to all A7V333 owners!!
I bought that board before 2 months,and i am vrey pleased with it,but something strange happened last night:the mobo chipset obviously lost AGP4x capabilities plus Fastwrites one:(
I was starting Quake 3,and it runs with about 30fps ,1024x768,without any reason:then i began checing all:and i found that my mobo is running fine only at AGP2x mode:something more:all testing software like Sisoft ,Rivatuner and so is telling me that my mobo is capable only in AGP 1x,2x mode!!!!WTF?!?
I have tried everything,even full reinstall...several times..same thing:( Only AGP2x max and Fastwrites off,Sideband is working fine:
My system:AXP 1750{10.5x166,default voltage,rock stable),512 DDR333 TwinMos,GF3 Ti200 128Mb
PLS!!If someone knows anything about my problem i shall be glad...i`ve even flashed my BIOS twice:eek: