• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A7v333 Owners Please Read!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bon3thugz43v3r

Ok, with my locked xp2000+ AGOIA Y, I cant pass 144 fsb without getting a BSOD "Blue screen of death" saying memory dump or some crap. When I unlock, I can run a 12 multiplyer and get to 159 FSB but my chip runs at like 1624 mhz or something. So, my question is, why on a calculator does 12 x 159 = 1908, but on my computer it gives me 1624 mhz? The world may never know?:confused: I am using pc2100 ddr crucial ram with new ram sinks (extra mhz :p ) and my chip runs around 100 at load. I finnaly got my chip to unlock "correctly" and it registers as a 2000+ on post screen, but before it would say any model number xp except for the one I really have.:mad: Someone please help me!!:confused: :confused:

OC Detective

OK when you say it is running at 1624 or something - where exactly is it saying this - WCPUID? If so either you have an incorrect unlock and you are running at a lower multi than 12 or the software that is giving you that info (whatever it is) is incorrect

maxima88

Check your multi w/ WCPUID. That's the best way to see if your unlock is a successful unlock.

ntpphong

oh ya, btw, arent you pushing it little bit too far for a pc2100 mem? i didnt know crucial would be that great overlockers... 159fsb

Kendan

Senior Punk
Is your memory running at the same speed as your FSB or is it running at 166 when the FSB is at 133? If it is the latter then you are pushing the ram beyond its limits. try to set the ram to run at the same speed as the FSB and see how high you can go. Good Luck!!!:D

OP
Bon3thugz43v3r

Bon3thugz43v3r

How do I do that?:confused:

My problem is that when i at 149/39(pc2100 ddr 266) or whatever, the next thing is 150/30(pc2100 ddr 333). So I cant, go further than that, am I correct? Probaly not, someone please help!:confused: :confused:

Kendan

Senior Punk
I am not sure what the setting could be called with your board. I have an Epox 8K3A that has that feature and I am pretty sure yours does too. read the manual and look for it. It should be described fairly well in your manual. Good luck. Maybe someone with your board will post what the setting is labeled. Good luck.

OP
Bon3thugz43v3r

Bon3thugz43v3r

Kendan said:
I am not sure what the setting could be called with your board. I have an Epox 8K3A that has that feature and I am pretty sure yours does too. read the manual and look for it. It should be described fairly well in your manual. Good luck. Maybe someone with your board will post what the setting is labeled. Good luck.

What feature are we talking about?:confused: :confused: :confused:

ST0NE

Registered
Theres a setting in bio's right under or right above the Turbo or optimal setting....

Reads as follows: Default / 1:1 / 4:5

Rotary-Motion

hi

hi

to get a high fsb you need to up the vcore volts!

you get 5 degree rise there abouts but it allows higher fsb!

but you wont go much higher till you unlock the cpu!!!

cheers....;)