• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A7V333/RAID problems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jboy

I have an A7V333 runiing perfectly, (W2K-haven't installed the service packs yet, dont know if it's relevant). When I try to enable a RAID array however, I can form the array, but I get a bsod just before it boots into windows, that says it cant access a bootable device. Disable RAID w/jumper, and all returns to normal. Anybody have any ideas as to whats going on ? I'm using 2 brand new 120gb WD's, (unformatted or partitioned-right out of the box, but I also tried it w/a different pair of drives already up and running in a different array), is this the correct procedure for getting RAID up and running ? trying to follow asus manual instructions.

I have a couple questions, do you have each drive on its own cable, and are they connected to the raid ide ports? Not trying to insult you or anything but stranger things do happen.

Back