• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A7V8X Asus Probe Voltage drop?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JoJoMoJo

Has anyone noticed a voltage drop reporting thru the Asus Probe with the newest bios revision 1008? My voltage for some reason is showing 1.952 regardless of high I go now. In the bios its reporting where it should be as 1.97. Just wondering if anyone with this board and the bios revision 1008 can confirm this.

OP
JoJoMoJo

JoJoMoJo

could someone with version 1008 for bios with voltage jumper overvolted and bios set to 1.725 tell me what your pcprobe reads for vcore volatge along with 5 volt supply. I think the new bios is off in regards to the voltage readings.

GooGobbler

I don't know about that. My temperatures were significantly higher, at about 48C 100% load from the before 42C full load. Maybe the probe is simply misinterpreting the temperature and the voltage. I cleared my CMOS though and the problem was relieved.

OP
JoJoMoJo

JoJoMoJo

Ya Goo ty I cleared the cmos and everything is back to normal...and so is my clock :D Do you ever feel like clearing the Cmos is the same as saying....Just kick it lol