• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AA misc

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fatccrunner

Registered
anyone got any or know where to get any bots or anything that would improve someone as an AA player?... i know all the cheats and they wont help cause most servers dont allow cheats but does anyone know any outside ways to makeyourself better that bypass PB and the server rules? ... im not really a cheater but i want to know if there is much out there to deal with :D :D :D

seondly, does anyone know any ways to improve performance of the game and reduce lag, i read some thing on aaotracker.com about increasing the cache of the game to reduce lag and i did it and i think it works but im pretty computer illiterate unfortanutly which is why i dont post here, i only read cause i dont know anything, but anyway, i dont know any other tricks so if anyone has any, that would be awesome, thanks

Alucard

any bots or anything that would improve someone as an AA player?...
using a bot would not improve your playing, it would only kill for you, wow thats alot of improvement

i know all the cheats and they wont help cause most servers dont allow cheats but does anyone know any outside ways to makeyourself better that bypass PB and the server rules? ... im not really a cheater
lol riiiiiight

OP
fatccrunner

fatccrunner

Registered
dude, like i said, i dont really know much about computers and making yourself better and whatnot so i was asking about it, but anyway, ive heard of these "aiming bots" or something like that that help you aim and get good head shots which would be useful, i wouldnt ever want like a computer to play for me and do that stuff because that wouldnt be fun at all but i would want a little help, if im confused and there is no difference between what ive heard of and what you speak of, sorry, im dumb, but yeah, and if youre implying that im a cheater by your
Alucard said:

using a bot would not improve your playing, it would only kill for you, wow thats alot of improvement

lol riiiiiight

thats not too cool cause i really do not cheat and i dont want to cheat, i just was wondering if there were any programs or something that would better my play or tips or guides or something, sorry if you think im a cheater but whatever

stan03

fatccrunner use the edit button;), and don't use aim bots, it is a cheat

Alucard, no need for the sarcasm....

Wicked Klown

Hard *** Southern Boy Senior
Cheats like this are not allowed to be talked about on the forums. As for getting better just keep playing. After all people are not born with this gift it is something you work on.

q149

fatccrunner said:
anyone got any or know where to get any bots or anything that would improve someone as an AA player?...

fatccrunner said:
anyone know any outside ways to makeyourself better that bypass PB and the server rules?

fatccrunner said:
i really do not cheat and i dont want to cheat

:rolleyes: