• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Abit AT7-MAX2 yellow

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

madsam

it's not yellow, it's a light green board with tons of traces. so it's actually, ...ummm, well....it's green with lots of traces. that's what color it is.

i'm gonna ask this like i did on another thread, anyone with the max2, do your vcore and ddr volts seem to jump around on that board? mine does, and i'm likely to send it back, but i want to see if this is the norm with these boards, or if it is a fluke, although there was a reply from someone who's board had more vcore fluctuation than mine does. mine will fluctuate .07-.08 v, and another max2 owner reported an .11 v fluctuation. i thought it was a psu, but this psu works great with my max1, but not the max2. any ideas? and also, it was determined in another thread that the black max2's are first release boards and the green, or yellow....is the rev 1.1, which i assume has been changed from the rev 1. newer rev usually means a fix has been done to correct a problem, which makes me assume the rev 1's may have had an issue.. so, with color aside, we should be happy with a newer rev......i think.