• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

account prob/ [email protected] client q's

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

spazzkid

i cant login to my account on the website. ive alredy login my nick but it says invalid password or something to that effect. how can i make a new one?

my client has been folding a few days now, but username is still at "anonymous" and team="0" ... im new to this so please i wud appreciate any help from u guys. :)

Kendan

Senior Punk
Welcome to the team. For problems with the Team webpage just PM Ploaf and he will take care of it. As for the configuration Is it the graphic ver. or the plain console ver.? If it is the graphical then right click on the tray icon. you should have an option for configure. If it is the plain console ver. then you can run it with the -config flag or delete the client.cfg then it will ask all the questions again. Check out the FAQ from the link in my sig. Fold on!!!!

Edit::rolleyes:

Last edited:

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
Kendan said:
. If it is the plain console ver. then you can run it with the -configure flag

ah the -config flag ;)

is everything up and running? can you get on the team site now?!?!

FOLD ON and get addicted like Kendan ;)
NAS