• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EXPIRED Acer CB271HU 27" IPS 1440p 75Hz Monitor $219.99

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mr. Roboto

Newegg Link

Coupon Code EMCTUUA45 brings it down to $219.99

I purchased one of these screens about a month ago. I had a specific set of requirements: 27" IPS panel, 2K resolution, 75Hz min refresh rate and a decent monitor stand. This screen fit the bill for a pretty decent price. I paid about $270 for it then, but I see it just went on sale for @219.99 at newegg. I grabbed another one... for the money, this monitor is hard to beat. Just figured I'd share if anyone is looking for a really great monitor at a good price.

Last edited:
You sure they're 75hz+? Both Newegg and Acer list them as 60hz.

But if they are 75hz, any difference over 60hz? I have a pair of QNIX 27"1440p monitors with bad backlight bleed, been debating between 4k 60hz and 1440p 120/144hz as "a step up".

Yeah, the one I have already runs 75Hz natively without having to overclock it or anything. It reports as a 75Hz monitor directly to windows. It is listed as 60HZ per Acer, but all the reviews I read before buying my first one said they were all able to run 75Hz.

I do notice a difference over 60Hz. Aside from an obvious 15 FPS visible bump in games... everything else feels a little smoother as well. Moving the mouse around, moving windows around etc all feels better to me than the 60Hz monitors they are replacing. I just don't think I could bring myself to pay the premium that comes with a 144HZ monitor, especially if it meant dropping to a TN panel.

Back