acer kg251qdbmiipx 240 hz, eye strain, best settings for eyes?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

blackmangusta

Registered
Hello, i switched from Benq 2411z 144hz because no new gpus support dvi-dual link anymore to a acer kg251qdbmiipx 240 hz panel, but the problem is i have the display for a month now and i still cant tune it like i did with the benq, the monitor strains my eyes horribly even when i go down with the blue light settings almost all the way down, is there any guide i can look at for acer settings?

don256us

Uber Folding Senior

:welcome:
I'm sorry that I don't know the answer to your question. If you find a good answer, please post back. I'd like to know the answer too.

Ben333

Folding for Team 32!

You have to look around, but there are new GPUs that do have DVI.

blackmangusta

Registered
So i went back to Benq for the time being and my eye strain is gone, i'm pretty much a half neet sitting for 16 hours a day often at night with that benq, and my eyes dont even bother me, using that 240 hz acer for a few mins feels like someone using a hair dryer from a distance on my eyes, this is ridiculous, i've tried to so many settings it feels horrible.
Unfortunaly im using it for like a month now so i can't return, thought im gonna get used to it or find the right settings but i was unable to.
Lowering gamma, contract, brightness, blue light doesnt help, technology wise it has all the same stuff that my benq has and my old display is MUCH much older, how is this possible?