• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Add me to the list brothas!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

vincent_1985

First time water cooling please provide suggestions i did it in a mid/mini tower so it's pretty tight i tried what i can do =)

load temps of 26 degrees.

PICTURES CLICK HERE!

Just a slight sample

DVC00138.jpg

MoreGooder

Why do you have those barb fitting between the pump and the bleed/fill and the water block? It seems like it restricts flow for no real reason.

Just a friendly comment, but otherwise NICE JOB!

Korndog

sweet dude, nice clean job!

MoreGooder said:
Why do you have those barb fitting between the pump and the bleed/fill and the water block? It seems like it restricts flow for no real reason.

Just a friendly comment, but otherwise NICE JOB!

think those are reducers, can't be as bad as putting smaller barbs from the pump in the first place.. could leave room to upgrade to a larger tubing in the future... smart thinking vincent!:thup:

Yuriman

I dont like the rad. Otherwise it looks sharp.

The reason for watercooling is to be able to have a lot more surface area than a heatsink, and to be able to use a bigger fan. Go buy a heatercore, you will like it.

Valk

I dont think he wants to cut that many holes in his case. the BIM works fine in that setup from what i can see. when he brings it over, i so want to check this **** out.
The only thing i might add to this setup vinny, is a shourd for your fan. if you have it just mounted directly onto the heat exchanger, it will restrict more flow than anything. Big smokey was using tupperware containers. so hit the super store XD

OP
V

vincent_1985

i'm in a cold basement.

ya the barbs are to accomdate for a smaller tubing from the pump to the rad/water block etc.

i'm thinking of agetting a water block for my north bridge too it gets hot! about 44 degrees on the die if the sink hasn't on it i think i'd fry.