• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Adding a printer to work on my wifes phone

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WrkBoot

Hi, all I trying to figure out how to do things with a phone other than make calls.:screwy: I have no clue how to do most things on our phones.:rain: We have a new Samsung Galaxy A53 with an Android OS <--I think. Anyway, she wants to be able to print things from her phone. I have looked on online and was told to download an app for the printer and go from there, I can't find anything other than the Canon print app. The printer is a Canon TS6300 so I'm not sure if this is correct.:-/ If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be helpful, as always thanks.

Let me start off by saying I have an iPad & HP printer so... :D

But the first thing you should do it make sure the printer is on the home network with a wifi connection. Next, connect to & add the printer to the phone's Canon app. Once connected you should be able to "send to" the printer just like you would send a pdf from a web page to someone's email or text.

Back