• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Adobe Photoshop CS "aka" 8.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DDR-PIII

Disabled
I love this. its great, much better than 7.0, alot quicker to get things done and its prettier heh. Anyone else get it yet ?

I'm looking to get it as i have just paid out alot of money for a digital SRL camera and would like to get the best results from the photo's taken.

hm could u post a more indepth review as its hard to fork out 500 usd eveyrtime they update.......

ya i just got it and i like it because it loads faster then 7, but why is it calls Photoshop CS, dose the CS stand for something?

HaTE said:
ya i just got it and i like it because it loads faster then 7, but why is it calls Photoshop CS, dose the CS stand for something?

CS stands for Creative Suite. Adobe is marketting all there new products with the CD marking (except Acrobat 6.0). They are also offering an Adobe Creative Suite Package, which includes all of the CS marked products and Acrobat 6.0 Pro.

I've been looking at picking this up since I get an academic discount. Is it really worth it over 6.0 for a hobbyist who occasionally manipulates digital photos? I find 6 a little hard to use... is CS easier to use as well?

OSUmaxx said:
I've been looking at picking this up since I get an academic discount. Is it really worth it over 6.0 for a hobbyist who occasionally manipulates digital photos? I find 6 a little hard to use... is CS easier to use as well?

I think CS is better than 6.0 in my opinion. If you get a good discount I say pick it up, but if not, just get Paint Shop Pro 8, a very good and underated program.

Back