• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Agoia 1600+ :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Just got a 1700+ from tcwo.com for $79, OEM. It does 2000+ right out of the box. Unlocked, watercooled, and 1.85 V. Won't do 2100+, If I try to set it to that, it comes up as 1700+. I think its my motherboard.

I can run my locked xp1600+ at 1.680 mhz which gives me xp2000+ speeds... but if I try to go over 160fsb it won't even run prime95 for 30 secs... no matter what voltage I run it at... any suggestions?

12am said:
I can run my locked xp1600+ at 1.680 mhz which gives me xp2000+ speeds... but if I try to go over 160fsb it won't even run prime95 for 30 secs... no matter what voltage I run it at... any suggestions?

Could be your RAM maybe? Is your RAM running at !:! with the CPU bus, or is it 133/166?

Yeah I can see there being problems with your RAM if it was set to 133/166, but since it's at a 1:1 ratio with the CPU bus then there should be no problems.

I am having similar problems with my 8KHA+. I used to be able to hit 199 FSB but now I can't seem to go much over 155 for some reason.

I will unlock it in a few months... I only have a geforce 2 gts that's holdin me back way hard, hehe going from 1.4ghz to 1.7ghz I don't get an extra 1 fps... the gf2 is just maxed out... when I get a better vid card and I steady my nerves!! I will attempt to unlock it :)

12am said:
I will unlock it in a few months... I only have a geforce 2 gts that's holdin me back way hard, hehe going from 1.4ghz to 1.7ghz I don't get an extra 1 fps... the gf2 is just maxed out... when I get a better vid card and I steady my nerves!! I will attempt to unlock it :)

How many 3d mark points are you getting?

i could imagine i'd get an AGOIA or AROIA to 2ghz easy. im takin this AGOGA to 1.92 at 2.3v next week when i get a new pump.

if pally's are goin so high, i dont know why people keep doubting Tbred's.

-Malakai

yea, its fine there and still 36-37c, but im afraid of frying the chip.

but with Tbeds so close, i really dont care:)

-Malakai

Malakai said:
yea, its fine there and still 36-37c, but im afraid of frying the chip.

but with Tbeds so close, i really dont care:)

-Malakai

Hahah, you're thinking like me! if it frys, then buy another one!

Do you think it is safe to run a t-bird 1.333 @ 1.700 with 2.0 Vcore running at 47 degrees load? (AX-7 / 43 CFM)

definately be fine (i hope), if not Tbirds are like 70 bucks tops.

2.0 aint nothin:)

Audi, i deem u worthy of an h2o setup, u are getting too ambitious for air:D

-Malakai

Malakai said:
definately be fine (i hope), if not Tbirds are like 70 bucks tops.

2.0 aint nothin:)

Audi, i deem u worthy of an h2o setup, u are getting too ambitious for air:D

-Malakai

I was thinking going for watercooling, but I had a bunch of spare parts lying around, so I am gonna invest in a mobo (Abit KX7-333) for another cruncher.

Back