• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AGP card.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mojo

Registered
Guys anyone can give some suggestions on a not so expensive AGP card which uses the GF2 MX chipset. Anyone has any reviews on the Suma GF2 MX AGP card 32mb SD ram?

Rob Cork

I got an Abit GF2MX 32MB DDR for my bro's computer for under £100 a few months ago, and it overclocks like a dream. I haven't seen any DDR versions on sale for a month or two, only SDR versions (from all maufacturers). At least over here in the UK pretty much all manufacturers do some basic GF2MX SDR model for 80-90 quid, so you might as well pick the cheapest. I tend to trust asus and abit cards myself - I've never had any problems, and they oc pretty well in my experience. Guillemot also have a good rep - pointing you to a particular model is hard as there's so many out there, but if you get one from one of those (preferably DDR if you can find it).

Door Knob

I would really suggest the oem raddion 32mb ddr over the geforce 2 mx. Same price but memory bandwidth is what limits graphics cards now a days so the ddr will kick the mx's but. Not to mention the radeon keeps pace with the gts cards.

OP
M

Mojo

Registered
I got my suma 32mb DDR GF2 GTS today. Gotta see how it works