• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AHHHH my hotkeys no longer work!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nd4spdbh2

OK hears the deal. i use openpandora 0.7.0.6 to run Pandora.com in its own application with the ability to use hot keys to pause play like and disklike a song. Worked flawless up untill today. A buddy came over with an old xbox controler and a usb cable and was like hey i heard you could easily connect an original xbox controller to your pc... i was like ya old xbox controllers are just usb. so we wired it up and downloaded "Driver Signature Enforcement Overrider" to allow the xbox controller drivers to be installed. Well i noticed that upon restart my windows 7 screen calibration went back to stock but didnt think anything of it.... after he left i fired up openpandora and the hot keys dont work any more. I reinstalled openpandora, as well as MS .net 1.1, ran ccleaner, and disabled the driver overrider .... but hot keys still dont work... and its ****ing me off!!!!!

Any help would be appreciated.

Shakka

This is probably won't solve your problem, but i know my ventrilo hot keys didn't work in a few different games until i disabled UAC in windows 7 completely. If you haven't disabled UAC already, you might as well try. Good luck fixing that.

johnz

Try poking around in the ease of access settings, and different keyboard options to see if anything looks applicable. I don't have 7 installed anymore, so I can't look myself.

Also, try reassigning the hot keys in OpenPandora. I don't know if you can, as I'm not familiar with the program but there might be something in there. You could also poke around for a .ini file(look in your Users/AppData directory) that pertains to OpenPandora and see if anything looks relevant in there.