• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

air stuck in system, please help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wuzzapiman

I have a bit of a problem...When leak testing the waterblock(Gemini high flow spiral), radiator and via aqua (submerged)it was working fine with about 4ft of tubing. Now that I have the bay res I can't figure out how to get the air out of the tubes (the res is filled to max) There is 6.5ft of tubing plus the length inside the radiator and other parts. How sould I go about getting the air out of the tubes? Should I shorten the length of the tubes?
The inside of the radiator is about 1 Ft, and the res is a Bay-res

JML

I'm a little confused....
If your Via Aqua is submerged, why add the bay res? The bubbles should collect inside the top of the res your Via Aqua is in

OP
W

wuzzapiman

The submerged system was temperary cuz the bay-res was on pre order. The container wouldnt fit inside my case. The pump is now inline w/ the bay res.

Pla

Do you use water wetter? If not add some and all the air will get loose and moving to the res...
But be careful - its thin and your system may start leaking even if it is not leaking without water wetter (red line oil).

Toysrme

Pep boys carries it. I bet going to a local Nappa or an Autozone and asking them. If they don't have it. I promise they'll get it to you in a day or so.

Every car place online seems to carry it. Try searching in google.
-Toysrme