• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Albatron PX875p Pro?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TWJ

does anyone have one of these boards? Just got it any suggestions on setting
it up. Are the Albatron good o.c. boards? Want to make it a good gamer.Help Please.

Last edited:
I've personally used two of their PX845PE ProIIs boards and three of their PX865PE Pro II boards. I actually owned one of the former and two of the latter... Killer excellent boards; the 845 one would do 209FSB stable with HT enabled and the ram at 2:3 (500DDR) and both of the 865 boards would do 288FSB stable with HT enabled and the ram at 1:1 (576DDR).

So, at least in general, I know that Albatron certainly has the capacity to build great motherboards. I don't have any personal experience with the 875p board, it simply didn't have enough features for me. I found the 865 Pro II to be a better deal with the same 7.1 audio output as the M-Audio revolution, along with the P-ATA raid, the CSA gigabit ethernet and the tons of other options it came with.

It's preparing to be watercooled in the next week, so it can only get better! :D

Back