• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Albatrron PX845PEV Pro

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Too bad this board don have SATA and Raid
the latter can be added though

Btw, do you guys think it is a good choice to pick up this board and keep it for a long time???

Poor guy here , don't have the money to often upgrade

or spend some more to get Abit product ?(IT7/Max2)
I am a newbie in bulding a pc ,seems like this board didnt come with enough documentation ..... and I cant use my old pc to surf up because I will sell this pc before I starting building my new pc

any opinion??

I just got my Albatron PX845PEV!!!
It's really small this baby, too bad the other stuff id still not home so I can test it :(
I took of the NB heatsink first thing I did and sanded it a bit and put on AS3 on it just in case.
You can never have too much cooling and I didn't have much to do anyway.
Nice looking board it is too:D

i just ordered this board with a 1.8A and crucial 256 pc2700 (cant afford corsair xms series :( ) also my videocard is by the same manufacture that the board is :) hoping i get good results with it. it was either this board or the abit BD7 II.

? for the ppl with this board, how is the locations of the components (ex. cpu, memory,etc.)

I got my board last week but the other things came today.
The board seems good BUT there are a lot of wierd placements of stuff on the board.
The floppy doesn't bother me at all but the usb headers on the board are upsidedown compared to my usb on the kt7a-raid I had before so thats not so great.
Also the case wire headers (power button and such) are upsidedown and dont really fit but I'm gonna take care of that later.
I'll post again if I find something worth knowing about the board

Hi

Hi guys just a quick question i need a 845PE board and i see you guys talk high about these boards so which one do you guys think would be better PX845PE PRO II or PX845PEV PRO only because I'm using a 2.26B and a stick of corsair pc3500 cl2 512mb and also I want to overclock to 166fsb and memory at 400mhz + to get some high bandwidth and high voltage settings also can you guys tell me how high the voltage setting go on these boards are like vcore,dimm and agp and those it have that agp/pci lock well i really appreciate your help guys i need to pick up a board real quick thanks for all the help HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Last edited:
i think there the same :rolleyes: but the pro II has raid & sata. i wont be able to tell u just yet about the vcore, waiting for fedex to deliever my xmas present :) i well give u my thoughts on this board once its delievered. :)

I got the Albatrron PX845PEV Pro and a 1.6A.. I'm really happy with this mobo it let me take my 1.6A up to 2.65Ghz (166FSB) :)
but I have found two thing wrong, Using a 100FSB cpu I can't get all the mem ratio(missing 2 and 2.5) and its saying that my cpu temp is 68 C at stock..and I'm use the newest bios (R1.5)
any ideas?
Thanks

well okay i got the board and all my other stuff (by the way the 1.8 i got is a B0 stepping :( ). i didnt install my componets yet cuz im waiting on my brother too hook me up with a case for xmas but from what i read in the manual:

vcore: 1.100~1.85
fixed agp/pci output freq: 66mhz/33mhz
cpu:agp clock ratio: 1.5~2.0~2.5
agp voltage: 1.5~1.6
ddr voltage: 2.5(default), 2.6,2.7,2.8

hope that helps....

yeah i have read that too...but i have talk to other ppl that have the same mobo and they are missing mem ratio too
but i fix the CPU temp...(i had MBM setup wrong):rolleyes:

the 69C sensor is just bogus, make sure you read off the right sensor because they are correct.
There is both a cpu-temp and case-temp and they work just as good as on any other board.

edit: have any of you had problems with the bios saying it is corrupt and want a bios bootdisk almost everytime you boot?
Might be the overclock but anyway...

Hi again

sounds good guys keep us posted on any more stuff you guys come up with on these boards thanks by the way what are the setting on the memory thanks again

If you turn the machine off and then on again it will probably boot up anyway, so the corrupt message doesn't seem to affect anything.

Re: Hi again

misterman87 said:
sounds good guys keep us posted on any more stuff you guys come up with on these boards thanks by the way what are the setting on the memory thanks again

it should have 1.5X, 2X 2.5X 2.66X
but if you use a 100FSB CPU(1.6A, 1.8A etc.) then you only get 1.5X and 2.66X from what i have read..there is not fix for it yet

With my 1.6A only the 1.5x & 2.66x is available. No real problem though, as my memory can handle it. Can only get FSB up to 140 on this chip with it's current cooling. Will be adding pelt/watercooling soon though.

I haven't had the problems the rest have described, but for a new company, these boards are pretty damn good.

Can O' Beans said:
With my 1.6A only the 1.5x & 2.66x is available. No real problem though, as my memory can handle it. Can only get FSB up to 140 on this chip with it's current cooling. Will be adding pelt/watercooling soon though.

I haven't had the problems the rest have described, but for a new company, these boards are pretty damn good.

yeah i love its mobo! :) but the 1.5x & 2.66x is really holeding mr back..my ram can't at DDR 442 (166*2.66)

The Albatrron PX845PEV Pro under volt by .04 volt right?

Last edited:
hey did any of ur boards come with the back panel? i was looking for it in my box and didnt find it. hrmmmm......:rolleyes:

You're talking about the ATX faceplate that fits over the conenctions, right?

Hmm... can't quite remember...

I don't think so though, especially since the mobo is standard ATX layout. The case itself should have came with one.

If you need another & don't have, go down to any local computer shop that builds their own computers. They probably have a ton laying around & would probably get for free.

Back