• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Alder Lake CPUs: Overclocking and general ADL memory/motherboard discussion

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
They could already make them 4-core. 2-core CPUs are not even enough for office work when you use multiple applications. I saw weird options like 2 P-cores and 8 E-cores, but they are probably not available on the mass market. Something like 2 cores with HT + 4 E-cores could be already good.

Btw. I didn't know Patriot makes DDR5 with Samsung IC.

They could already make them 4-core. 2-core CPUs are not even enough for office work when you use multiple applications. I saw weird options like 2 P-cores and 8 E-cores, but they are probably not available on the mass market. Something like 2 cores with HT + 4 E-cores could be already good.

Btw. I didn't know Patriot makes DDR5 with Samsung IC.
I cannot tell it's a dual core with most stuff. I don't really game. Not even heavily multithreaded tasks honestly. I shop and view forums aside from benching.

The memory clocks ok on 2 slot B660-I motherboard. On the G model, 6000mhz is a dream sought after. 6400mhz Cl40-40-40-80ish posts rather easily. It's less than 100 bucks last time I checked, but only 16gb kit.

This system is put away right now because I have some old school on the bench right now. :)

Back