• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

All Known Fan Manufacturers Catalog of Links.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
This is a great resource, but it would be nice to know where some of these fans can be purchased. Where can you get a Nidec A34343-33 or a Sanyo Denki 109R1205M402? - FG

I can't believe you left out Cofan-USA!
http://www.cofan-usa.com/

Excellent products and services. Very high quality long lasting fans. Some of their fans may be relabeled SuperReds made by:

Cheng Home Electric Co Ltd of Taiwan
http://www.chenghome.com.tw/

The Cheng SuperRed branded fan in my sig was obtained in a bulk purchase of 3 pin CPU coolers from Cofan-USA, and it's been running continuously for over 2.5 years now, with no wobble or increase in noise. I've cleaned it many times with a toothbrush and compressed air. It just keeps happily spinning along.

I've been doing more reading, and it looks like Cofan-USA is actually a subsidiary presence office of Cheng Ltd.

Last edited:
Here is another you missed, Jamicon. Yes the same ones that make the capacitors. I ran across some for sale at the Marlin P. Jones website. Looks like they manufacture fans from 25 X 25 X 10 mm to 172 X 172 X 51 mm.

EDIT: And another one for you, Japan Servo, which MPJA also had listed for sale.

Last edited:
muddocktor said:
The Tornado is a high performance fan but definitely not the highest performance fan on the market. That distinction belongs to the Delta TFB0912UHE (which Sidewindercomputers is out of stock on unfortunately) and is rated at 142.20 cfm with a mind blowing sound level of 62.0 dB. I can't imagine how noisy that sucker is because I do own a couple of 92mm Vantec Tornadoes and they are too noisy to live with.

If you want a good fan that works well with your XP90-C and isn't too loud, the Delta EFB0912HHE is a good choice. That is the fan I run on my XP90-C. I tried a Tornado and saw very little improvement in temps for a whole bunch more noise.

I happen to have the Delta TFB fan I bought it just to check it out. It has to be the most high pitched annoying fan I have ever heard. Which is saying a lot coming from me. I did some tests with it a while back and for all the extra noise I didn't get any noticable difference.

www.noctua.at <-- I got their NH-U12-P heatsink and it does a touch better than the tuniq tower. also their NF-P12 fans are amazingly powerful and dead silent.

www.noctua.at <-- I got their NH-U12-P heatsink and it does a touch better than the tuniq tower. also their NF-P12 fans are amazingly powerful and dead silent.

I beg to differ. From vapor's results, s-flex and yate loon have higher static pressure and lower cfm loss than p-12 fans. In other words, more powerful.

Oh I am sure there are some more powerful fans out there, but I have not found anything to beat the noise/cfm ratio. I have both the medium speed and high speed scythe S-flex fans, and they are about the same db/cfm as the P12's, but I think that the P12s have a better sound to them, so they are more plesant. Probably just a mind trick but regardless I can't hear em.

Oh I am sure there are some more powerful fans out there, but I have not found anything to beat the noise/cfm ratio. I have both the medium speed and high speed scythe S-flex fans, and they are about the same db/cfm as the P12's, but I think that the P12s have a better sound to them, so they are more plesant. Probably just a mind trick but regardless I can't hear em.

I agree that the p12 has a better sound than s-flex. :D

Back