• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

all media play stores closing

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

d94

$30 a phone
All Media Play stores will be closing by the end of Jan. My local store had everything 20% - 40% off today. One of the employees said everything woudl continue to be marked down until they close. Be sure and check your local stores becuase they may have different discounts.

Same I was there once or twice. Went back just past weekend since they were closing down. Funny thing was that the prices they still charge after discount was more then the prices in the other stores atm....

At least for the stuff I was looking for. Maybe they'll drop the price more eventually but doubt I'll be back down around the area again before they close.

yeah thanks to them i was late to work the other day!!! had traffic lined up all the way to the highway in Nashville, man people down here are cheap. They wont go to a store until its closing down, then they all flock like vultures to the damn place.

they are b & m, fairly large actually for what they sell, basically a huge fye.... 10-12x the size with a tons of other stuff

Back