• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Almost had it , then i lost it

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sunnyrider

well i got it up to 200x 11 got a cpu 5562 mem 4672 and hdd 1095 in pcmark tried to up it one more time and it wouldnt start and i have not been able to get it back there again after resetting cmos.
I think , but am not entirely positive, that the memory timings are holding me back and i dont know how to set them right could that be keeping me from getting back their again?
thx once again for the help
:)
dangit i posted new thread when i meant to reply to my original post
xp 2600 cant go above 169mhz (sorry, I'm a noob :()

Edward2

It is possible. What type memory, CPU, and mobo do you have? Do you know what your current memory timings are?

If you want to slow down your memory timings, just keep in mind that the higher the number the slower it is. Also, the most difficult memory timing for most memory to handle is the "Command Rate". 1T is the fastest and 2T is the slowest.

(edit) You might want to include a link to your original post in this thread and ask people to reply to the original post.