• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ALMOST Makes up for having no cell service for the past five days..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SeasonalEclipse

Chat InformationPlease wait for a chat representative to respond.

Chat InformationWelcome to AT&T Technical Support Chat. My name is 'Precious Talley' and I’ll be happy to assist you today.

Allen xxxxxx: Hey there.

Precious Talley: Hello

Allen xxxxxx: Im just wanting to know about the service outage if you can aid me in figuring out when it might be fixed.

Precious Talley: Mr. xxxxx, I apologize that you do not have any service in your area. I will be happy to check it out for you.

Allen xxxxxx: Okay, thank you!

Precious Talley: Can you send me the complete address where you are located including the zip code so that I can map this area for you for any outages that we may have at this time?

Allen xxxxxx: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Precious Talley: Thank you.

Precious Talley: I am still actively checking into this issue, Mr. xxxxxx.

Allen xxxxxx: Ok, thank you. I know no one else has service either, they have been bugging me to use my land line phone all day.

Precious Talley: Mr. xxxxxx, I apologize for the inconvenience. I have looked over your area and also checked on any tickets that was put in for the issue. At this time there is still not an estimate time for the issue to be resolved. Our engineers are aware of the issue and working really hard to get it resolved.

Precious Talley: Is there anything else I can assist you with, Mr. xxxxxx.

Allen xxxxxx: Alright. Thank you for your time Talley. And no there isn't.

I about died with the Precious Talley thing.. and where he said working REALLY hard to get it resolved.. Maybe im just immature here.

Wow an American getting that.. Pretty amazing. Don't think most of us will get that without you explaining it. After all Talley whacker is an old school expression.

Wow an American getting that.. Pretty amazing. Don't think most of us will get that without you explaining it. After all Talley whacker is an old school expression.

Iv seen a few British shows and movies that use the word Talley every three seconds.

Back