• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Alternative fan.......beside delta 38CMF fan!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
L

lightning

is there any other fan which can compare or maybe a bit lower but still stronger then other fan!! now i'm using sanyo denki 60 x 60 mm fan!! need a better air sucker!! delta are too loud for me!!

Consider getting an 80mm and adapting it to your 60mm form factor HS. Depending upon the brand of HS, this can be easy or require a stepdown adapter.

Hoot

well, i'm thinking of doing dual fan on my PAL6035. using one more powerful then sonyo denki to suck air and then sanyo denki to blow air in at the side! for the adapter...i don't know whether my VP6 mobo can put in 2 of those bif fan or not! any idea??

Get a fanbus then you won't need to worry about your mobo. :) Using a sunon 60mm fan & vantec heatsink right now. Sunon is working great and it's rated at 38 cfm.

Check out fanbus.com if your interested I'm using both the fanbus and baybus and they work great. ;-)

Sirfin~

Sirfin (Apr 19, 2001 03:40 p.m.):
Get a fanbus then you won't need to worry about your mobo. :) Using a sunon 60mm fan & vantec heatsink right now. Sunon is working great and it's rated at 38 cfm.

Check out fanbus.com if your interested I'm using both the fanbus and baybus and they work great. ;-)

Sirfin~
where did u get the 60mm 38cfm sunon from i also have the vantec HS is the susnon louder or queiter

yeah!! where did u get those sunon 60 mm 38 CFM?? never hear that b4!! i thought the only fan which can hit out such cfm are delta black label!! :)

Back