• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AM3+ Chips to buy

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah i feel that others have been shoving it my face to be frank. But i do realize i am taking it way to personally. I just get passionate about this stuff and i do know i made several mistakes when i built this. When people constantly tell me the problem is that this chip sucks, pulls to much power, puts out way to much heat and etc, it gets tiring to hear. I take it as having the mistake constantly shoved in my face. Again i am just taking it to personally while being oversensitive about my computer.

Okay, I see. Some of the guys no the forum can be terse and blunt but most all have good hearts and really want to help. Sometimes they are posting from a mobile device and it's difficult to key in all but basic thoughts which can cause the communication to be taken the wrong way.

Yeah I understand. Thanks for your input. Ill keep that in mind. I do hope this chip solves the problem, if it does ill RMA the 9590 then sell it.

you :

340452.png

tech heads :

cats-fixing-computer-251115.jpg

you :

frabz-THATS-NOT-TRUE-THATS-IMPOSSIBLE-0ad751.jpg

tech heads :

AC9omb6.png

They're all trying to help but you can see how this can go sideways if they do this several times every day :D they are decent folk or they wouldn't do this, try not to take anything personal as it's just opinions not open criticism ;)

Okay, I see. Some of the guys no the forum can be terse and blunt but most all have good hearts and really want to help. Sometimes they are posting from a mobile device and it's difficult to key in all but basic thoughts which can cause the communication to be taken the wrong way.
This. We are all here on our free will, and on our own dime. I don't even think OCF has paid staff(do they? I really don't know...). We all mean well, but your other thread was being handled by more experienced folks, who I listen to when I ask questions.

Also, remember, your original thread was right around Ryzen launch. Some people were playing with their new systems, and others (like me) were living vicariously through them.

Yeah i feel that others have been shoving it my face to be frank. But i do realize i am taking it way to personally. I just get passionate about this stuff and i do know i made several mistakes when i built this. When people constantly tell me the problem is that this chip sucks, pulls to much power, puts out way to much heat and etc, it gets tiring to hear. I take it as having the mistake constantly shoved in my face. Again i am just taking it to personally while being oversensitive about my computer.

Lots of people made the same mistake with the 9590 so don't feel bad.

Just today I got a Wraith cooler, a 8370, a 4300 and lastly a 880K off eBay. I have over 25 FX cpu's. Plus a crap ton of boards, ram psu's, cases, drives etc...Total waste of money but it keeps me busy on weekends.
I just sold my Mobo and FX for a pretty good bargain to a local buyer. Gotta sell a couple more things and buy my Ryzen!

I just sold my Mobo and FX for a pretty good bargain to a local buyer. Gotta sell a couple more things and buy my Ryzen!

I can't sell my stuff. I plan on going to my local Microcenter the week of Good Friday as I am on vacation see what they have. If they have any Ryzen cpu's and a CH VI I will pick that up. Along with some ram once I see what people are recommending.

Its ok I have one too I like it ,look if it dies don't worry FX chips are falling and falling in price a 9590 is 159USD, I paid 152USD and 8250 is 149USD and 6350 134!!!! on new egg and all the rest as ryzen takes over bargains can be had and don't beat yourself up don't listen to them,It was so cheap I bought it to have fun and experiment I dont care if it blows up as long as it doesn't take the motherboard with it ,Lucky I got military grade components on it.

- - - Updated - - -

watch this for a laugh

buddy don't get down, we all make mistakes, and I tend to be the one making the most, man, have I built some piles of smoldering crap.
the 9590 is really a chip without a reason for being, and that's fine because, you and I both own the first chip released at 5.0!!!!!!!

Thanks for everyones support. I appreciate it and the help with all my problems this thing is giving me. Just goes to show, do more research when you spend a **** load of money.

hmmmmmmmm, last update was 2014, should I add the $60,000 in fire damage to the house because I cheaped out on a psu in the monster rig????????

Damn and i thought i had bad luck with computers. I bet you learned a lot from all of it though. I learned a lot from this thing but instead of voluntarily learning i was forced... But its all good.

mine were not lost to luck, edumacation aint cheap.
I came into this forum knowing zippo, had built one rig that I could never get to even boot, actually was using it for a doorstop in my office.

Back