• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AM4 Waterblock

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

thezfunk

Registered
I have been out of this for a few years and my custom loop has ran fine on my AM3 system for years. I will be upgrading to Ryzen and my waterblock manufacturer support has not gotten back to me about a new bracket for AM4 so I might have to buy a new waterblock. The first in years!

What waterblocks are good and which ones will fit AM4?

Blaylock

"That Backfired" Senior Member
I have to agree with Suppressor1137. To my knowledge the Supremecy EVO is the best on the market. EKWB does have AM4 mounting plates for this socket and will cost you a whopping $0.01 when ordering. Link

I have the full copper version and love it.

GTXJackBauer

Water Cooling Senior Member, #TEAMH20HNO
Some of the CPU WBs to look out for other than EK are Switech, XSPC, Koolance, and Aquacomputer to name a few. Just give it some time as I'm sure they're preparing for the release of Ryzen.

OP
T

thezfunk

Registered
Thanks guys, I will check out EK.

My current model is a D-Tek and it works fine but since I can't get them to respond about an AM4 bracket, I will have to get rid of them.

Dolk

I once overclocked an Intel
Just got an email from XSPC marketing. Their Raystorm kit (and possible all other kits) for AM4 support will be available week of 2/27. Did not say if ready on day of RyZen release or earlier.