• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD FINALLY getting their stuff together. 2800+ Cpu INSTOCK @ newegg

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tipycol

Well that's interesting. Thought they were supposed to be out in January? Maybe the Barton and Hammer will come earlier too :D

deathstar13

FSB FRIEK
oh they just killen me now.yesterday i had to look at great 2700 benchies and try and figure a way to scrap that kinda $$$ together.

now this? man thats almost my complete pc budjet for the whole month! and im lucky i can spend that kinda dough but man thats intel land now.

DaddyB

Ouch thats the OEM version to, id hate to see retail prices. You realize you could get a P4 2.8 or 2.6 for less then that... Hell you can get TWO P4 2.4s for that price ($200 each for the 2.4s on newegg)...hmmm dually P4 2.4s or an xp2800.

:eh?:

OP
Emericana

Emericana

The AIGUA 1800+ is lookin pretty good on newegg that was released today as well.... i wanna wait till more ppl get it till i order it but from the one post over at [H] i saw, someone was doing 2ghz w/ only 1.8v (in contrast the tbred 1700+ took 2.1v to get that high)

Tipycol

Well I'd just wait till the XP 1800+ Tbred B's come out, those should do as good as the XP 2400+.