• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED AMD Never Settle Promo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SiLeNtCovenant

Has anyone looked into this deal?

http://blogs.amd.com/play/this-holiday-never-settle/

AMD is promoting their latest video cards this holiday season by offering to give you free games to include: Farcry 3, Hitman Absolution, Sleeping Dogs, and a discount towards Medal of Honor Warfighter.

I've recently purchased my HD7950 and AMD held their side of the deal by giving me the promo codes to each of these games but, when I used the code at the ubi.store for Farcry 3, I got screwed, they sent me the link to download Farcry 3, but did NOT send me my CD Key. Downloaded a game that I can't even play, it troubles me to say that it's easier to pirate this game than to get it legitimately from their internal store/uplay app.

Has anyone dealt with Ubisoft and their horrible customer service? If so, I'd like to know what you did to get this corrected from them.

Thanks!

Has anyone looked into this deal?

http://blogs.amd.com/play/this-holiday-never-settle/

AMD is promoting their latest video cards this holiday season by offering to give you free games to include: Farcry 3, Hitman Absolution, Sleeping Dogs, and a discount towards Medal of Honor Warfighter.

I've recently purchased my HD7950 and AMD held their side of the deal by giving me the promo codes to each of these games but, when I used the code at the ubi.store for Farcry 3, I got screwed, they sent me the link to download Farcry 3, but did NOT send me my CD Key. Downloaded a game that I can't even play, it troubles me to say that it's easier to pirate this game than to get it legitimately from their internal store/uplay app.

Has anyone dealt with Ubisoft and their horrible customer service? If so, I'd like to know what you did to get this corrected from them.

Thanks!

Ubisoft may be the most aggressively anti-customer publisher in the PC game world.

I'd suggest simply avoiding their games if at all possible.

I know that I, for one, have such a massive backlog of steam sale games that aren't Ubisoft that I'm not particularly worried about getting their new blockbuster titles.

SiLeNtCovenant, please create one thread per topic instead of spamming threads in the other forums. I've deleted the other ones.

I just redeemed my keys(incl/ Far Cry 3) today with my 7950. I got the key both on the webpage and in the email I received afterwards. Strange.

Oh man, I didn't see the CD Key when I got the download link from the ubi store, is there any way to retrieve the cd key from their site? I may not have received the e-mail because I just noticed that my ubi account is tied to a super old e-mail account that is no longer in service. Now that I've updated my e-mail account, I'd like them to send me the e-mail again. What sucks is I didn't write down the order number after they gave me the link to download the game, now I can't look up the 'purchase.'

Ubisoft may be the most aggressively anti-customer publisher in the PC game world.

I'd suggest simply avoiding their games if at all possible.

I know that I, for one, have such a massive backlog of steam sale games that aren't Ubisoft that I'm not particularly worried about getting their new blockbuster titles.

Man, I love Ubisoft's games, especially Splinter Cell! :D Currently playing Assassin's Creed III, getting kinda bored but still fun. I'd REALLY like to play Farcry 3 though, more my style of gameplay: Single Player Shooter, since I sux playing online.

SiLeNtCovenant, please create one thread per topic instead of spamming threads in the other forums. I've deleted the other ones.

I'm sorry, I didn't know where to put this issue, I'll keep it to one thread from now on. :D

Last edited:
Thank goodness for Browser History, I looked through my Chrome History and found the Ubisoft Store 'Payment Received' page and in the URL was my order number. YESSS!

Punched that number into Ubisoft's Support page and it spat out all my info! CD KEY AND ALL!

Thanks for the help guys!

Back