• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD Tbird 1.4G "Flame-thrower"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ugmore Baggage
The simplest , cheapest way is to take the door off and replace it with a furnace filter which costs about $1. Mine required a small additional duct inside the case (a square of cardboard) to make sure the air doesn't only recirculate

could you show me a picture of that, i dont understand

Wow!!! What a difference a blow-hole makes! I got the fan and and stuff and installed and I'm looking at some great temps now! CPU temps are now 34 surfing the web (idle) and 38 after some Sandra burnin and 3DMark 2k1 (load)! That's about a 10 degree drop in idle temps and even more under a load, bear in mind I'm still testing, but it's looking very good. I'll be posting some pics soon, and thanks to everyone for the advice. Gentlemen get ready to comence overclocking!:D

Here's a picture of the outside (I love the Nvidia sticker and I got the case badge from AMD via the sticky in the AMD CPU forum):

Here's the inside, I connected the fan to a fan holder I pulled out of another case and mounted it to the PSU support so I can pull the side off easily:

Back