• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Amd Vs. Pentium

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Im going to have to agree with what every one said about how amd is good thats my vote. I love amd! I like how Kingslayer compared that two cars..really good point.

I am mixed, I have not seen the T-Bred core yet but I think that a northwood or tulatin p4 or celeron is better then a morgan or palomino xp or duron. I currently have an xp, but it is my first amd since a k-5 90 mhz.

pentium 4 northwood . <- period

the 1.6A price under 140 right now and will go down even more in mid-april. and wit the 1.6A and cooling u have a good chance of hitting 2400 mhz which will beat any amd in sight right now.

yeah intel is up right now...

intel: clock for buck &/mhz its cheaper then amd...this is coming from an AMD fan :)

I too am an AMD fan but the only reason AMD is around is because Intel lets them stick around I think we should just realize who will be truly innovating tomorrows technology.

Back