• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD XP 1700+ 1.5V TBred B-Core DLT3C JIUHB for 59.99.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
For those who don't know, SVC is a quality place to deal with. I have ordered from them several times with no problems at all.

THIS IS B*LLSH*T!!!!

I ordered the very day before they started to give those o319s GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR MY LUCK SUX!!!! :mad:

well well, if the one i get gets up to 2.3ghz on my cooling setup ill be happy :D

well they must not be that good cuz they cant OC for ****, I mean 1.85 ? 56C??? are they nuts?? I dont want their test proc. mine is running 1.7 12x200 noiw all day long , Folding Gromacs, temps are 47C under full load 24/7 and I am also using the SLK 800 with the NF7 v2.0 512mb Promo Build Mushkin dual channel and those temps are crazy and so is the voltage .

:rolleyes: but for that price I may just order one :rolleyes:

silent bob said:
well they must not be that good cuz they cant OC for ****, I mean 1.85 ? 56C??? are they nuts?? I dont want their test proc. mine is running 1.7 12x200 noiw all day long , Folding Gromacs, temps are 47C under full load 24/7 and I am also using the SLK 800 with the NF7 v2.0 512mb Promo Build Mushkin dual channel and those temps are crazy and so is the voltage .

:rolleyes: but for that price I may just order one :rolleyes:

umm, well most likely there temp sensor is off, or they didn't seat the heatsink right, and they may not have any fans in the case. there are a ton of variables, even if they really did need 1.85v to be stable @ 2.3-2.4ghz its is still an excellent deal I mean come on it is 2.3ghz for crying out loud, geez, they arent gonna be around long, AND the voltage isnt crazy, I have seen 2.0-2.1v on AIR just to get them to [email protected].

thanks for the great deal. $60 for a chip that may do 2.5ghz is a great deal.

So far everyone that has posted their results on this CPU has been able to do 2.5 on air...and most can do 2.1+ at stock voltage...ordered one last night along with a Tornado 92mm fan and will see if it does beat my 1700 310W...

glock19owner said:
So far everyone that has posted their results on this CPU has been able to do 2.5 on air...and most can do 2.1+ at stock voltage...ordered one last night along with a Tornado 92mm fan and will see if it does beat my 1700 310W...
how far did the 310w go and on what board and voltage?

I had the 1700 up to 2350 on my dead 8RDA+ at 1.65v's...the VDD voltage was holding me back so I just had to do a VDD mod...well now it is a dead 8RDA+...but I do have a Asus board that is going to get a hot flash when the new chip gets here so I will have another NF2 to test this one out when it gets here...hopefully the new BIOS chip will be here before the CPU and fan...

glock19owner said:
I had the 1700 up to 2350 on my dead 8RDA+ at 1.65v's...the VDD voltage was holding me back so I just had to do a VDD mod...well now it is a dead 8RDA+...but I do have a Asus board that is going to get a hot flash when the new chip gets here so I will have another NF2 to test this one out when it gets here...hopefully the new BIOS chip will be here before the CPU and fan...
2.35ghz is still pretty sweet. what does VDD mean?

VDD is the northbridge voltage...I had a older few of them that would give out when running past 190+ FSB...it is like the CPU...when OCed it needs more voltage...and the VDD mod was supposed to of done that...well it would of done it if I hadn't of did a bad solder job on it...and 2350 was a max on that board...with a newer NF2 board with the new C1 NB (ultra 400), I bet it could of done around 2.4 - 2.5...

Back