• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Amd

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gizzzmo

Registered
where can u get an AGOIA CPU.THKS. Also how do i get my mother board back after i overclocked it and crashed wont come back on all i get is a black screen,all the other times i crashed it it came back on after a day or two, its been three days still not on. HELP THKS. :eek:

You can get a Athlon XP 1600+ Agoia from newegg.com
As for your motherboard, try clearing the cmos. If you don't know where that is, it should be a jumper near the battery on your motherboard. Doing that should reset the motherboard to the factory settings. Also in your manual it might have a key listed (such as HOME), that you can hold when you turn the computer on forcing it to a lower fsb speed, even if you put it higher in the bios.

Last edited:
well some info will be needed.
mobo specs? maker? and model?
but u just need to reset the bios and it will come back automatically.dude u have some pateience to wait 3 days! id have 3 peices of cpu and half a burnt mobo after i waited three days. look in your motherboard manual to reset the bios is usually easy.

and welcome to the forums!

once

thks for welcoming me to forums. ill contack newegg about . cant get computer to boot on to clear bios. i went up to156 on fsb it grashed.THKS

i drive TRK or i would have fried motherbaord or bought another one. this is all new to me this over clockin stuuf. IVE got a FIC PA- motherboard and amd 500 was fulling around with the jumpers on that then had to stop cuz thats what im using write now till iget myother computer up and running

was your chip unlocked? cause that is a pretty HUGE jump from 100Mhz FSB to 156Mhz FSB!!! also, what were your temps like, are you using a stock heatsink or an aftermarket? also, does the fan on your power supply spin up? there are MANY reasons why this board wouldn't work...one being heat killing the cpu

Back