• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Amred and Dengerous

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

El-Scotto

Have any of you ever played this game? I really liked Giants just ondering if this game is worth my money or not :p

YellowDart

El-Scotto said:
Have any of you ever played this game? I really liked Giants just ondering if this game is worth my money or not :p

Great game... funny as hell imo. The graphics aren't the greatest, but the gameplay's solid and it's funny as hell. :D

mrgreenjeans

I've just about finished it, 6 months later. I thought it very arcadish, auto aim and all. One level just frustrated me to the point I packed it up for 5 months. I've been diggin out the archives of old stuff I never finished for one reason or another and am really enjoying "Freedom fighters." It too is a cross platform release, but is challenging and lots of fun. At least you can actully aim your weapon and give meaningful orders to your team.
Now when is HL2 due out? Doom3?