• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

an awesome water cooling system needed....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BioTuned

im building another rig...and i want to setup water cooling to it....i've never messed with a water cooling before....only air and phase change....but this one i wan to make it for the show of it....i want to know what case should i get...what kind of water blocks and tubing should i get...and what are some the precations i should worry about during the setup....since it will be for the use of it i want it to perform very good as well as make it look awsome....i like that rig Orac 3....i want to buy it from him...but i dont think it's for sell.....i don't mind paying top dollar for it....as long as it will serve the purpose of my satisfaction.......

I think any of the Full size towers can look good if you tweak them to your own style. I like the Chieftec Matrix and Dragon myself, they have room to spear for H2O systems and thats with a full ATX in there. As for the blocks I like the neatness of the hoses that "one in one out" W/B gives you but White Water, RBX, Cascade, and Swiftech 6000/6002 blocks should be the ones you look at. Now as for "Orac 3" and an offer on his rig that should all be done through PM's and you should remove it from your post before a mod dose :-/

Back