• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

An old OC'er makes a noob mistake...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ExtremeOC

RIP Duron 750 AKCA. They crunch better then cereal.

And hi guys :) Long time no see. /wave shadow

well i chilsed a little bit off a corner and didn't notice, it made it's usual noise when it goes off / comes on, and when i turned it on, it literally exploded, about 1/10 of the core blew off , and put a sizeable dent into my heatsink. :p

Now I need my duron 900 to get here faster /pout. Been 3d game less since sunday 2 weeks ago. :(

ExtremeOC said:
well i chilsed a little bit off a corner and didn't notice, it made it's usual noise when it goes off / comes on, and when i turned it on, it literally exploded, about 1/10 of the core blew off , and put a sizeable dent into my heatsink. :p

Pic! We demand pictures! :)

Heh, first i'd need to find the peices in the dump .... i threw it out of my bedroom window ... with alot of force, straight down ... shattered :D

/wave LutaWicasa ... I've been ... everywhere and no-where at once. Moved, had purolator break my monitor, my duron 650 akca mysteriously die (that was such a sweet chip too.) for no reason, shelled 40 for this one ... also had some craptacular internet ... and then there's the whole .. leader of an everquest guild thing . as well as school, work, women, yadda yadda yadda ;P

I came back to oc to check my post count , and to say hi, and I broke my chip ;P I'm up to 2319 now, from all my various msg board whoring.
I have no shame. :rolleyes:

hey neat... I can't change my sig to comply with the new guidelines, because if I save it, it complains about my email address.

Eehhh ?

I give up. :p

Back