• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Another +1 for Jab-Tech!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

doz

Made an order I believe Friday night for some tubing and fans.

Accidentally ordered the wrong fans though :( Emailed them last night to see if it was too late to get it changed.

Email from John today stating it was all boxed up and almost shipped out, but he found the package and changed them out for me. Great customer service again from JT. My 2nd experience buying (maybe 3rd, cant remember) and everytime has been good. Great prices and service.

OP
D

doz

Yeah, I didnt HAVE to have the fans exchanged, I couldve dealt with waht I ordered (itw as just a lower speed fan by like 350 rpms, same type though), but I asked and they did me the favor :D Even let them know it wasnt going to be the end all and they were ontop of it.

boucher91

i live very near jab-tech..approx 20 miles
my cc is not available to me till the end of january...
been emailing/submitting tickets for bout 2 weeks trying to meet or go to thier buiseness location for payment.
so far just the runnaround....
i hope this is just because of the holidays...
so far they say im too far away but i have not asked them for anything but to let me meet them for purchase,,bout 500 worth wc stuff..

OP
D

doz

Yeah, if your CC isnt available, why not just send them a check/money order? MO is as good as cash. 2 weeks, you couldve sent payment and order couldve been shipped to you/received and that wouldve been a week ago.

boucher91

the 2 weeks were other questions many...
i ordered $600 of stuff got it the next day...used a coworkers cc...
all contents intact and shipped very secure not a scratch...
first class folks there......very helpful and friendly....