• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Another great milestone.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
While a little early, Macaholic will reach the pivotal height of the 400 million mark in just over a day. Macaholic has reached the 400 million mark. In addition to this achievement, Mac has also recently taken the number one spot on the team in ppd. Just about a month ago I was set to pass Mac. Just as I was within a few days of passing him, he started up his farm and I haven't seen him since.

I am inviting you all to congratulate Mac on both of these achievements.

Bow to our new overlord. (For now.)

Last edited:
OP
don256us

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
I refuse to believe that Mac had a 0 point update this round so I'm calling it. Macaholic has reached the 400 million mark. Taking his normal points per update and the points he needed to reach the milestone he reached this goal and then some. Since the entire team had an update of 0, I suspect foul play on what can only be a super villain who is looking to thwart our top earner.

JLK03F150

What have I done! Member
It seems 3 pm is when they unplug the server to microwave their Hot Pocket over at EOCF. :D

Congrats on the milestone, Macaholic!