• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Another Halloween Mod?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ghettocomp said:
It is obvious it tasted great, LOL. 2 pies baked up last night around 6pm, and that last pic is the last 3 pieces from those pies as of around 7 this morning. I WAS planning on taking one to work :D

It would be funny if it turned out you baked the cpu in it.

Seems the bag would have melted in that setup, but it obviously didn't for some reason.

Just wondering, if you're using a camera phone how do you get the pics onto the computer? I can't afford a digicamera but I have my camera phone.

But then I have no idea how to get the images onto my comoputer so I can post them.

ghettocomp said:
My PicPhone comes with a free Email & texting account so I just Email them to myself. Just takes a long time to send all the pics. :eh?:

Who is your provider? Wish Verizon had EVDO around here...their broadband is awesome for a cell phone :(

Ghetto, i noticed you like to cook alot. Like every thread you make you have some sort of food to supply you along. That pie and spaghetti looks good O___O

wow just read through this post and that was awesome! how often do you just go out and do these random mods ghettocomp?

Back