• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Another IE Problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stan03

Ok, now when i come to this forum, lots of the pictures are marked with red x's, like the users stars and avatars etc. also i can no longer check my school email.... but it works in mozilla so i know the servers are ok. before you guys go and say ie sucks, myie2 does it also.... so whats the deal here?

I think it has something to do w/ the coding of IE, the coding of the forum, or both.

Oh, and MyIE2 is just an extension for Internet Explorer; an add-on if you will, that gives it more features. It's still IE.

so.... any ideas on how to fix this? cause i need to check my school mail but its optimized for ie :rolleyes: and looks funny on the other browsers

lots of the pictures are marked with red x's
This is a well known bug in IE6, with no permanent fix available as of yet...only temporary workarounds.
i can no longer check my school email
How do you normally go about checking your school email?...are you using OE or Outlook, and which version? What version of Windows are you running, and what happens when you try to check your email...are you receiving an error message? If you are, what's the exact error? :)

i usually use IE.... and at the bottom on the status bar it says "Done" with the yellow exclamation mark error next to it. if i double click on it there is a script error....

sorry, yea you are right im running XP and IE 6... ill dl that and tell you what happens

Screenshot.jpg

and now i can't even sign in.... like it doesn't even ask me for a password or anything.... this is getting wierd.

Back