• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antec 1035B

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DECODER22

Disabled
hey guys i just bought a antec 1035B got a great price at compusa hehe hey i was wondering it comes with 350 watt power supply is that good enough or shoudl i go higher i mena i wana do some ehavy overclocking and some crazy mods to it im nto sure if 350 watt is enough if not any sugges for a real good power supply cause i got me a XP1600 1.4 for it and a ECS K7S5A board for starters well let me know thx guys ill post pics soon of the Mystery Project

OP
DECODER22

DECODER22

Disabled
hey acko did u use liek a black a draive and cdrom in ur antec if u have a black one i got a balck case and only white parts lol hmm i hope this looks ok LOL

Acko

Nope
My case is white. I like the black tho but was`nt to sure about the other parts not matching?

Acko

OP
DECODER22

DECODER22

Disabled
hehe i got a black one and i dont knwo were to find a black cd rom or a drive or a black burner so i figured i guess its gunna have to be white cdroms and burners LOL

OP
DECODER22

DECODER22

Disabled
true sweet idea now if ic an figure it out pain or spray paint any sugges or ahs anyoen done this and can give me soem advice plz