• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antec Mini Skeleton 90

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Automata

Destroyer of Empires and Use
Directly from that link:

Motherboard Compatibility: ATX
It fits an ATX motherboard. I'm not sure if a 260 would fit in that without seeing it in person or with another card for comparison installed. Unless you absolutely must have that case, there are a lot better options out there, specifically the Antec 300.

OP
T

TF2

Directly from that link:

It fits an ATX motherboard. I'm not sure if a 260 would fit in that without seeing it in person or with another card for comparison installed. Unless you absolutely must have that case, there are a lot better options out there, specifically the Antec 300.

Ok, thanks. I meant to post this link, got the two mixed up: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129067 . I also found that the one I just posted is an ITX motherboard only case, but when I was searching online I didn't type mini 90.

OP
T

TF2

Yeah, no way a 260 will fit in that case.

In the mini or full size one? The full size can fit an 11" card supposedly. It's just to pricy for my taste right now. I wish my crappy mobo was an ITX motherboard, I want a smaller case...

Automata

In the mini or full size one? The full size can fit an 11" card supposedly. It's just to pricy for my taste right now. I wish my crappy mobo was an ITX motherboard, I want a smaller case...
The mini. I really don't see that case holding that.

Automata

Yeah, I agree, I can't even see it holding a 4670... What's you thoughts on the Danger Den Torture Rack Mini?
Never used it, never seen it. Do you absolutely have to have that kind of case? You are limited and there are very very few cases that are actually worth it.

OP
T

TF2

Never used it, never seen it. Do you absolutely have to have that kind of case? You are limited and there are very very few cases that are actually worth it.

No, I don't absolutely need that kind of case but I would like one.

Jolly-Swagman

Also a common Problem with that Case is that the Mobo header control switch wires are too short to even reach the Mobo without Modding/Extending them

Flurp

If you want the skeleton go with the Full-size here is a link to a thread about a guy who has crossfired 260's with an i7 (here)

But you aren't going to fit what you want in the mini normally ;)

OP
T

TF2

If you want the skeleton go with the Full-size here is a link to a thread about a guy who has crossfired 260's with an i7 (here)

But you aren't going to fit what you want in the mini normally ;)

Yeah, I want the full sized one. I got confused while googling because it's a mini tower but my results came up as the mini 90. As long as it fits my one GTX 260 I'm happy.

Flurp

yes it fits ATX motherboard and you can use a gtx 260 in it :) I've heard from a friend that the little bar to hold the card though is a pita :)

OP
T

TF2

just for safety's sake, title says mini skeleton 90, and you linked to the skeleton. VERY different.

Yeah, I got the two confused, since one is the Antec Skeleton Mini Case and the other is the Antec Skeleton Mini 90. I am referring to the full size one.

x30Jx

Good. I was just making sure that I wasn't going to stumble across a thread of you trying to stuff an ATX board into a Mini-ITX cage. :rolleyes: