• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antec overture

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

martindemon

Do you think the antec overture, which has an antec true power 380W PSU would be enough for a MSI K7D with dual mobiles 2500 overclocked to like 2.4GHz? I would put a cheap video card (less expensive i find, like 30$). That would be a computation node. I would also add some fans around the case. But i was only wondering about the PSU... I will only have a 80 or 120 Gb hard drive and one dvd burner and a few added fans (low power.)

In fact, i'm interrested into that case because i would assemble 2 of them one on the other to make a box of two dual CPU systems (i really need computation power now...) That case will be quite adapted to my needs, when i have added a few fans to it. Or i could tear off the PSU and replace it with a true power 430 or 480... The only thing i'm concerned about is overclocking because the video card will not be powerful and i don't have other periferals...

Back