• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antec P182 with FREE fans!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Z-95

Registered
I just opened my new Antec P182 case and this was at the top of the box:

"Dear Valued Customer,
It has come to our attention that a recent production of 120mm Tri-Cool fans may suffer from a minor defect in the speed control that prevents some units from working properly at the low speed setting. Since the problem was discovered in post-production Quality Control there is no way to determine precisely which units suffer from this issue without opening and testing tens of thousands of cases. So, in the interest of customer service and satisfaction, Antec has included a complete set of new, fully tested 120mm Tri-Cool fans with this case, free of charge.
If any of your pre-installed fans suffer a performance problem, you can simply replace it with one of the units enclosed. Otherwise these fans are yours to enjoy as you please. If you have any questions please visit: www.antec.com/tricool_replacement.html"

Order a P182 now and you just might get 6 fans instead of 3!

Attachments

• n6236745_37807408_6290.jpg
    n6236745_37807408_6290.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 546

J2T

I think you might find that in any of their cases that use TriCool's...got an extra with the note in my 300 as well.

Roofles

Damnit! I think all my fans work! I want free stuff...

How long ago did you purchase said awesome case?

Xaeryan

Ka-ching! Just got my P182 with three extra fans. Assuming my case fans work, that's perfect, cuz I was gonna add a few optional fans anyway. Thanks Antec! :)

benbaked

Folding/SETI/Rosetta Team Member
Ka-ching! Just got my P182 with three extra fans. Assuming my case fans work, that's perfect, cuz I was gonna add a few optional fans anyway. Thanks Antec! :)

Nice! This makes that P182 deal at Fry's look a little sweeter. I don't need another case, but I might have to get one with a possibility of extra fans.