• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antec Three Hundred - $49.95 shipped

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wmw12379

Hmm, is this a good case? I was considering getting a cheap full tower but I really like the looks of this one. Seems like it has good air flow.

EarthDog

Gulper Nozzle Co-Owner
Its a good case for hte price, no doubt. I have built many PC's for clients with this case.

wmw12379

Alright, gonna order it now. Any additional fans or anything else I should order with it?

EarthDog

Gulper Nozzle Co-Owner
I think you are fine with what comes with it, but can throw another 120mm on the side as an intake if you choose.

Neuromancer

I would definitely use it if I was building a PC for someone :)

Too small for myself, but a solid design with decent air flow :)

OP
W

WonderingSoul

Team 32 Folding Member
For sure a great case. Not very wire friendly, but the airflow is great and CHEAP

wmw12379

Arrived today. Damn fast. Gonna be about a week till I have something to put in it though :/

nd4spdbh2

with the illusion you get 2 fans in the front extra over the standard 300.... just built an i5 rig for a buddy using the standard 300.... with the stock rear and top exhaust on low and the side panel open like it came... it will hold a Kleenex to the front of the case no problem... airflow is awesome in the case i cant imagine it with 2 more front fans.