• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antec true control 550 w

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

seren

Will the Antec true control fit in a Chieftec case i.e will the door close when control panel fitted and will that fit using Chieftec fittings many thanks.

blkgti

seren said:
Will the Antec true control fit in a Chieftec case i.e will the door close when control panel fitted and will that fit using Chieftec fittings many thanks.

I have a TC550 in a Chieftec case, soon to be moved into a Lian-Li PC-75. There is a bit of a clearance problem with the door when the TC unit is mounted in the top 51/4" slot. I dismounted the TC panel from the 51/4" faceplate and am now simply storing it inside the case. This way it's accessible when I need it, which hasn't happened since the initial voltages were set.

OP
seren

seren

Thanks for the reply, I thought that might be a problem I think I will stick with the true power 550, as you say you have never had to usethe control since installed once again many thanks.